Thursday, July 22, 2010

Megan Good Brown Hair

Paint Pots!

Just today,



I went to mac, desperately looking for a Paint Pot. This is a base for eye shadow as creamy. After watching several videos on Youtube, I noticed that this product often came in pretty nice makeup and users involved in singing the praises.



I did not immediately raced to buy this product because there are some months I tried a paint pot called DELPHT , and I was pretty disappointed (picture below). Indeed, I found really weird color (a sort of blue / dark gray) for a base, so we could put that same kind of color on top, and rendering was not great. But hey, I still wanted to try a neutral color, over which we could have put any color.



I chose beige as neutral of all colors, the painterly . And there: SURPRISE! I was captivated from the first application. Easy to work, the colors really stand Well, stay longer. So in short, I highly recommend in neutral colors! After, everyone's tastes ....;)





Above: a color with the paint pot, below: the same color without the base.
It is not extremely well in the photo, but I can assure you that the color is much more concentrated with the base!



Left: DELPHT right: Painterly



Ps: MAC has changed the design of its site, and now delivery is free from 30 € to buy (it was previously € 65). Enjoy it! MAC website

Kisses;)

Amber.

0 comments:

Post a Comment