Sunday, December 6, 2009

Herniation Foot Drop Recovery

APOLOGIES!


Forgiveness forgiveness forgiveness I admit, I have a little left side of this blog recently: s


You do not have a photo of my makeup for a while, my camera has passed away so sudden and unexplained but as I am I intend to malign me to buy one for Christmas and so when done with a better quality picture:)


In terms of news, from me to October 1 mac store opened its doors in the mall which is 10 minutes from my house, otherwise I am saying PARADISE: D


Before you leave, I will still fulfill the original purpose of this blog! A friend (AUDREY for friends) I recently talked about the oil of Nigella to solve the problems of skin assured me its effectiveness. So I did some research and here is what I found:


"Nigella oil contains many unsaturated fatty acids and poly-unsaturated acids such as linoleic and gamma linoleic and as vitamins and minerals. Nigella oil inhibits the oxidation of cell membranes by an anti-free radical (anti-aging) and inhibits the formation of inflammatory molecules. It is perfectly benevolent for the skin, and in particular to reduce inflammation caused by stress, pollution, disease or aging. The black cumin oil is used as a medicine as well as internal and external use "



I let you form your own opinion on the question:)


Have a good evening, and courage, holidays are in 15 days! ;)


Amber

0 comments:

Post a Comment