Saturday, April 3, 2010

Monster Distribution Corona Ca

Lipglossss


Again, my flemmardite acute pushed back and back again this!
thousand apologies!


Anyway Let's go live in the topic: you must know that the gloss of the cosmetic product as sold! Even if I'm not a big fan of lip gloss in general, I decided to give you a glimpse of one of the ways to save, so, let's go !





Well, first of all, forgive this picture (or rather the bonnet), but I need a small hook to focus attention on my lips. I do not know if the effect is successful, but anyway I managed to take a picture with my drinking head on Saturday alone-at-home !
I decided to look frankly laptop, evening or day, you see.



The first step is essential: the hydration . Indeed, to apply the gloss, and even lipstick, it really is essential to have the softest lips as possible and the most "homogeneous". Chapped lips, they forget! Having
lips dry enough, I chose a very powerful lip balm: this is my lipstick to go skiing. No, no do not laugh for very dry lips is the ideal solution!




Lip Stick Black Sun



Then I decided to give the depth to this using a lip pencil. Well, there are many techniques for applying the pencil, gender does not apply when using such a lipstick or gloss, but I really can not tell you, I'm not pro at all in this area!
Here, we try to create a sort of gradient, so my method is to do a line slightly thicker in the center of the lips and narrow when it arrives at the corners. If you make mistakes, do not take the head: we recover the lips later anyway.

Pencil Lip Plum Mac



Finally: the simplest, simply cover the lip gloss of your favorite! Of course, the same color or close to that of your pencil, if you want a truly portable effect and especially aesthetic! You will soon notice that the pencil has helped structure and well defined lips!

Plushglass Power Supply Mac



Voila voila, looks really not hard, fun and feasible 5 min watch in hand! ;)
then start blogging!


See you very soon and I wish you a happy Easter !


A mber.

0 comments:

Post a Comment