Monday, November 1, 2010

Jacket Wisin Y Yandel

Happy Halloween From A Sweet Transvestite

Yes, I take myself lightly fluff since Halloween was yesterday, but then I saw a film that inspired me today to Thee ....


ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW!




If you have not seen, I advise you that, it's very nice although a little weird, but hey that's what makes it beautiful see you!


Whereupon, the CRAZY Dr. Frank-N-Furter gave me the inspiration for today, and it is under your very eyes as I turn into a transvestite intergalactic Transsexual Transylvania (yes bah to understand, we must see the movie: p). All this is taken literally, do I need to say ...?


left the original , and right is anyone's guess;)













Sorry for the quality of photos, I had to enlarge / shrink many times due to my poor computer performance!

And in a small performance bonus for the curious:







And on that note, I hope you had a devilish Halloween nice and I say to you very soon! :)


Amber.

0 comments:

Post a Comment