Thursday, November 11, 2010

What Is The Bloods Initiation

Venomous Villains


In October, MAC launched her collection " Venomous Villains " in collaboration with Disney.
The concept is 4 collections dedicated respectively to 4 Disney villains, including the Fairy of Beauty in the Hex Sleeping Beauty, the wicked queen in Snow White, Cruella De Vil from 101 Dalmatians, and Dr. Facilier the Princess and the Frog.


Having heard in September, I was really seduced by the idea, and I was eager to discover the products. The collection of mac still a few weeks before leaving the United States, I could see the products in videos of American YouTubers and I was really won. The product packaging was great, with the effigy of the evil in question on the box!


Here is an overview of Products:



Most items are in fact old mac products emerged for the collection with, of course, different packaging.

I took the initiative to order the same day of collection output in France, some products on the Internet, and then, horror! In just three hours, the collection was almost exhausted! I managed to order 4 products. But a week after receiving my package, I realize I have only received 2 of 4 products. Mac then sent me an email explaining the out of stock final products of the 2 missing.
I was a little disgusted, especially since the site, when I've ordered the 2 products were not sold out, but hey, either!

So friendly, moral of the story: if fate mac an exclusive collection, ask about the date and time of release in France, Get up at 4:35 , charge you caffeine to stop and be front of your screen because the minute you are counted!

Ok, let's not completely pessimistic, I still received Violetta and Truth and Light ... ;)



Amber.

0 comments:

Post a Comment