Friday, June 25, 2010

Mucus In Stool After Food Poisoning

SUMMER MOOD II / Tequila Sunrise

As I am able to do two articles in two months, I can also do two in one week mouhahaha: p
I really liked the look to precedent, and I decided increased from a little difficulty in presenting you a small gradient yellow, orange and fuschia who marry well together divinely.


I say raise it somewhat difficult, because you'll see that the technique is ultimately kind of silly.




First step as always, the base. Here, I apply it to the top of the eyelid, halfway between the latter and the eyebrow. Yeah what you want us to see it degraded or not? : P



The second step involves taking a brush "pen" as you see in the picture, small enough to properly apply the color in a specific area. So I put my yellow up almost half of my eyelid, not forgetting the inner corner!




Now I take a flat brush a little bigger, and I continue my journey with the orange. So your gradient is set up, and you do not just two colors side by side with this brush tap (where he remains of the orange) on the line of your two colors by mixing them together the fade is much more evident.






I ended while the same as previously, with the pink this time. Feel free to add a little yellow or orange where you need it, if you want to bring out the advantage, or adjust your gradient is up to you!




Add a little mascara, a lipstick pink well, and voila! One would almost want to sip a cocktail at the water's edge the sun! ;)


Amber.

0 comments:

Post a Comment