Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Will Pancreatitis Improve By Itself

SUMMER MOOD

It's been a while since I have not come post here ...... but I have a good excuse this time! I created earlier this month a new blog which I use photo album in any genre, so I now juggles between these two pages, with the great advantage of allowing me to blogspot handle both on same panel, which is great!

I will now present to you a little makeup summer, even though I read the thoughts of some of you: " uh .... make up in summer? To the beach? WTF?"
is on, applying makeup to the beach is not really very good idea, because with one heat, and especially sea water, or you missing out on a dive, either you or your baing and 3 hours spent in the bathroom are ruined in 5 minutes.



If you keep abreast of news mac, you know that a new collection came out recently called " to the beach " . I was surprised, but after reflection he should not take it literally, the collection was named notament because of graphic products (eg a small starfish in their new powder)


Anyway, in summer you may well make up in warm colors, or even what you want after all you are not going to change your tastes because Mother Nature makes them his own! The only advice I can give is to take it easy on foundation, powder etc ... because who said said heat sweat! And believe me, a layer of sweat under a foundation is very ugly !!!!!!







The look today is super simple to make, it requires no technical professional, just the right tips to make it super POP! The first is essential: the base. It serves two purposes: to hold the color longer by avoiding the "falls" and "folds" in the palm of the eyelid and especially to highlight the color you put on it. Use preferably a fatty base as the pencil Fascinating Mac




The second step is the easiest: use the color of your choice on the lid where you put your base. The orange will be perfect for this summer if you have light eyes. I have used an orange Dior




To add a touch pop your makeup I advise you to apply an eyeliner color glitter, the little extra that will make your eyes sparkle. Urban Decay actually super nice.



And voila, you have your little touch of color for this summer promises to be caliente! ;)


soon

Amber.

0 comments:

Post a Comment