Sunday, September 26, 2010

Kanye West College Dropout Uncensored

Ouuhhh Yves you spoil us!

Hey girls! I interrupt my series of tips for you about a real gem!

It turns out that gave me just yesterday the new varnish Yves Saint Laurent as follows:

They come in two (so if you calculate well it makes you ..... 3 different boxes, well done) for fall 2010/2011. They are just falling over, which reinforces that Yves Saint Laurent remains and will remain THE reference mark for me, the best of the best of chic and the elegant !

Total in love with the various posters that I saw, here's what I tried to do with the dark purple and gold , although it is far from perfect eh, because inevitably the line you're going to do with the gold going to be wrong, it will stress you out, you will tremble, and once again 50. But hey, with the training, remain confident!




See ya soon!

Amber.

0 comments:

Post a Comment