Sunday, September 5, 2010

Two Worlds Epic Edition Mod

Makeup and Budget - Kiko




I start without wasting time by talking about the Italian Kiko.


This summer, I visited several cities in Italy . I noticed one thing in common between Rome, Florence and Milan: in addition to their incredible beauty, I spotted a shop calling itself " KIKO MILANO MAKE UP " Good


not need to be bilingual to understand what it was, then I went back inside. Already be aware that the brand has partnered with MTV for any event, in short, it's really a known brand, at least in Italy.


The shops themselves are simple enough, larger than the mac stores (which are really tiny, maybe except the pro shop). The stalls are clean, nice presentation, really for all please. So I expected, knowing the tastes of Italian luxury, at prices monstrous, but to my surprise, NO!


From cosmetics to 10 euros, and keep you well: a wide choice of nail polish super pigmented for ONLY 1 € 90 !!!!!! I really hallucinating, there is a choice of products and cosmetic accessories amazing, the shop is always full, and finally I was really captivated!


Another strong point regarding the eyeshadow Solicitating: their size. The cosmetics are about the circumference of a blush, it really significant. Small snag : Pigmentation is not extraordinary. But hey it's a problem easily solvable: you add a layer of more and then basta, which is not a problem because you have a lot of quantity of product. The report money is really really interesting .


Anyway, the only small downside is that there is no shop in France, the only solution in this case being the order on the Internet, which may prove to be very practical!



I send you on http://kikocosmetics.com/ and be ready for other tips coming!




Amber.

0 comments:

Post a Comment